Paras's Happy Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Top 5 Strengths

My top strength is humor and playfulness, I have no objections to this strength and I totally agree with it. The people who know me will say that it is really how I am. I love to joke around have fun, I mean isn't that what life is really about, enjoying every single second of it. My second strength is kindness and generosity. Well I wouldn't want to say that I am a kind person but would definitely say that im not a mean person. But I do enjoy helping people out when I have the chance. My third strength is self control, I would agree that I can easily control my emotions and my appetite. IM also a disciplined person but only when it comes to things im interested. For example I am not disciplined when it comes to homework. My fourth strength is social intelligence, I guess this would be because I am an outgoing person and enjoy the company of other people. My fifth strength is bravery and valor. This is because I don't mind taking risks in life and stand up for what I believe in. Overall I think these strengths accurately show who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home